Monday, July 18, 2011

F is for a Few of my Favorite Things


1. Mashable.com
It is amazing how much information you can find on Mashable. It has become my go to source while researching the latest online marketing and social media strategies.  Mashable is there so save the day when the classroom can't teach you the "what's really going on now in marketing."



2. Twitter
Right now I am following a variety of people working in online marketing and business.  Its fascinating to be able to go onto twitter an learn from the experts.  I get to learn what they learn right when its discovered.  I can apply for an entry level position knowing that I have an upper hand, plus I have found great job listings on there.

3. Kitchen Aid mixer
As i mentioned before I have really gotten into cupcakes.  Now I am making them, and I have my eye on a kitchen aid mixer.  Its not a luxury its a necessity, it really is!
P.s. My birthday is September 24th and my dream mixer is a Professional 600 in ice blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment